I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.
Psalm 57:9-11 (NIV)

Friday, May 17, 2013

Too Fat to be a Shark


You may remember that I posted this video a while ago, the one of the cat riding around on a Roomba chasing a ducky while dressed up in a shark costume.  Well, I became obsessed with the idea of dressing Darcy up as a little shark.  My sister surprised me with a cute hammerhead shark costume this weekend… but alas, she bought a dog small.  Little did she know that a dog small is way too small for Mr. D.  So, last night I exchanged the costume for a dog medium, thinking, of course, that there’s no way a cat could possibly require a dog large… well, I was wrong.  That’s right.  My cat is officially too fat for a dog medium.


So, he got a hammerhead shark bow tie instead.  I think it’s perfect for the summer… and accommodates his girth.  It’s also better for his self-confidence because he wears a dog x-small in collars.  


No comments:

Post a Comment