I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.
Psalm 57:9-11 (NIV)

Friday, April 5, 2013

La Dolce Vita


Our sweet Burmese friends treated me and A to a lovely dinner full of their favorite foods.  It was quite the experience... but I am so thankful for their friendship, generous hearts, and amazing cooking skills!  

 I love exploring our local Asian supermarket.  They have such a great selection, and it's so much fun to find foods that I've been introduced to overseas. 

Happy birthday A!  We had a great afternoon celebrating with friends by the lake.  Fortunately the weather finally cooperated and gave us a nice spring-like day! 

Sleepy puppy faces are the best.  

Two handsome boys! 

This week I've been daydreaming about one of my favorite places and praying for my sweet friends there.  What a beautiful view! 

No comments:

Post a Comment